Saturday, March 13, 2010

Utah Divas International - Saturday Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends,

Time for another Sketch Challenge from Utah Divas International.  Here is the sketch we were given.

I wanted to try this sketch in a landscape position instead of the portrait.  Just recently it seems quite a few of my friends have lost loved ones and whilst I don't particularly associate death with black, I think black and white is a really stylish combination.  I have wanted to send cards that literally let my friends know I am thinking of them and when you need to make a batch of cards, simple really is the most time efficient way to do it.


Card Stock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Classic Ink: Basic Black
Stamp Set: Thankful Thinking
Ribbon: Satin White

Although I didn't take a picture of the inside of the card, I adhered a piece of Whisper White to continue the style and for making it easier to write a special message.

Thankful Thinking 113786 Price: $13.95


The next time you're thankful for something, pull out one of these cards! This stamp set coordinates with the Thankful Thinking Card Elements kit, so you can use it alone or with the kit. Set Quantity: 6





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simplicity at it's best. If the occasion is a happy one, you could even add a bright flower to the upper left.

Elizabeth said...

Simple yet elegant. Great card, Max!

Hugs!

RuthieB said...

I really like that! Black and white are always elegant!

Tammy said...

Love the Black and White!! So crisp and clean!!

carolm said...

looks great on the horizontal max. nice job. xox

Lorie said...

Love it Max! Simple is definitely a good thing!

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Very classy card. Clean and simple, beautifully done.