Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good Neighbors

Hello Friends,

Another fabulous card from our retreat.  Our friend Wendy made us all this card and I was just so thrilled with it.  I love the colors, the layout and the overall card in general. 


Just look at how well Real Red, Night of Navy and Old Olive go together.  Add some Creamy Caramel and what a fabulous color combination. 

Just one more month left of Sale-A-Bration. You can receive the stamp set (Good Neighbors) used for this card FREE with a $50 order.  Click here for more information.


3 comments:

Mary Fish said...

I love everything about this . . . the circles, colors and cool knot on the ribbon. Great job, Wendy! Hugs, M

Unknown said...

Oooh, I love this too! TFS Max and great job Wendy!

Maria Williams :) said...

This is a very attractive card! When I saw the bright colors, I was saying "Ooooo". TFS!