Saturday, April 21, 2012

5x5 Art Journals

Hello Friends,

I am having a fabulous time making up some cute journals.  The 5x5 journals are available in my online store.

I use all kinds of Designer Series Paper along with embellishments that include Ribbom - always include ribbon :)

<>
On Board 5X5 Art Journal
Item #108495
Price: $6.95



This book is more than just a journal. Use it for scrapbooking, collecting recipes, sketches, writing, making to do lists, jotting down quotes, taking notes, gift album, and a thousand other uses. If you want to add pages of any color, use Stampin’ Up!’s Spiral punch and insert the pages. Stamp it, cover it, decorate it, and make it your very own. You’ll love having a place to record all your life moments.

■ 79 gauge chipboard cover
■ Cover dimensions: 5-1/4" x 5-1/4"
■ 20 pages of 5" x 5" Very Vanilla card stock
■ Bound with brushed, 3/4" Silver wire binding
■ Stamp or cover the chipboard cover for a personalized look
■ Designed exclusively for Stampin’ Up!
■ Stampin’ Up! debossed logo on the back cover

My sweet friend Phyllis made one for me as a gift (when I was her SAM) and I just had to use her idea for my journal collection.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: