Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Elly's Memory Book

Hello Friends,

Last night one of my friends from England (who is Scottish :) stayed the night.  She was heading back to England and as I live closer to the airport than the friends she was staying with, she stayed with us to make that easier. 
I suggested she invite friends over who she knew from her mission to London or friends in general.  It was a great evening.  I served Root Beer floats along with other light (the chocolate cake was not so light :) refreshments. 

I created this book for Elly so she could have her friends write messages in it for her to remember this fun evening.

The Blossom Punch has become one of my favorites and am using it a lot lately.  I chose Real Red, Whisper White and Bashful Blue for my color combination.  I used the Serif Essentials Alphabet set along with my Big Shot to cut out "Elly".

I am going to plan a Mothers Day class/Kit in the mail using this idea. Detials coming soon.

Check out the Summer Smooches promotion by clicking here.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!



No comments: