Saturday, June 11, 2011

NEW In-Colors

Hello Friends,

Great news!!!  The In colors we have been using all year will stay another year.  These colors shown above will be available July 1 and will be with us for TWO years. 

Meet - WISTERIA WONDER, ISLAND INDIGO, CALYPSO CORAL, LUCKY LIMEADE and POOL PARTY!

I created this simple page using the card stock and of course my awesome Big Shot along with Embossing Folders and a few circle punches.  I put the page in a 12x12 shadow box frame and will take it to my workshops, clubs and classes.

Interested in joining my Chicks and Chocolate Hostess Club?  Click here for more details. (Click on the picture to enlarge). Everyone who joins this club will receive a pack of assorted IN COLOR (2011/13) Card Stock.  E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com to sign up or for more information.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: