Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chicks and Chocolate / Idea Book and Catalog 2011/12


Hello Friends,

I am planning my workshops for July and August and would love to show you and your friends some fabulous product and ideas.

Let me know if you are interested in a "Chicks and Chocolate" night.  You provide the chicks and I will provide the chocolate and plenty of it - along with fun projects.

Let me know what date works best for you!  As soon as I get your 'C&C' on my planner, you will entered into a drawing to win a $75 Gift Certificate to use in the fabulous NEW Idea Book and Catalog.

RESERVE YOUR 2011-2012 STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK & CATALOG NOW! Please EMAIL ME if you would like me to order a catalog for you. The cost per catalog is $9.95 (includes priority mail shipping)


On July 1, you will receive an on-line invoice for payment by PayPal or credit card. Upon payment, your catalog will be shipped within 24-48 hours with delivery to your door within 3-5 business days.

If you have signed up to be a member of any of my clubs, you will receive a FREE catalog.

Click here for details about my 'Chicks and Chocolate Hostess Club that will start in July. 

To shop online 24/7 - click here

Have a great day!

 

No comments: