Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Guest Stamper - Karen Barber


Hello Friends,

Just look at this beautiful card.  Isn't this fabulous?  Have you looked at a Stamp Set and thought "Oh I don't really like that?" or "I wouldn't know what to do with that one?"  I thought the same about this set - "Flower Fest".

Now of course, after seeing this adorable creation, I just have to have it.  Karen Barber happens to be one of the most talented and creative Demonstrators I know.  Every card of hers has ribbon and always a perfectly tied bow :)  She is the Queen of watercoloring and actually brought me out of my 'not so much of a watercolor' shell.

Karen used to be one of those gals I used to think of as a 'Talented Demo' - now I think of her as a fabulous friend also.  Thanks for the inspiration my friend :)


Flower Fest
Clear-Mount Stamp Set $19.95 #122280
Wood Mount Stamp Set $27.95 - #122278



Use our new Stampin' Emboss Powders in Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, and Melon Mambo to make these sweet, summery images pop! Most stamps in this set have a coordinating punch (sold separately): 1-3/8" Circle, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, Fancy Flower, 5-Petal Flower, and Butterfly.

To shop online 24/7 click here



1 comment:

irishgalkelly said...

I thought like you did Max, about how I wasn't so sure how I would use this set. I agree totally with you now! This card is stunning. I love the white embossing making the colors pop. Thanks for sharing!