Friday, May 20, 2011

Alaskan Cruise 2011

Hello Friends,

Today my friends set sail to Alaska.  Every year Demonstrators can earn an all expense paid trip for 2.  I KNOW they will have so much fun and I am sad to not be able to be enjoying their company.  I have heard that an Alaskan Cruise is beautiful.  Oh well I will focus on my upcoming trip to England in July :)

This card was made with my friends in mind !

The Stamp Set - "The Open Sea"  was one I was not planning on buying.  As usual, now I am so glad I did.  This will be a great set to use at an upcoming Masculine Card Class. 

I used the sentiment from the WORD PLAY Stamp Set which is 30% off this month.  Don't miss out on the Scrapbooking Promotion.  Click here for more details.

Stamp Sets - The Open Sea, Word Play
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla
Classic Ink Pads - Pacific Point, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Accessories - Bakers Twine, Crop-A-Dile, Pewter Jumbo Eyelets, 1-1/4", 1-3/4" Circle Punches, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

Be sure to let me know if you would like me to mail you a Summer Mini Catalog.
Click here to view it online.

To shop online 24/7 click here

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: