Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Meet Laura

Hello Friends,

This is Laura Widdison and I at Convention :)
I love Stampin' Up! products.  I don't use any other companies supplies!  The reason being is I don't want to.  I fell in love with Stampin' Up! and I have no desire, need or want to buy any supplies from any other company. Simple as that !

The friends I have made through this fabulous company is the greatest gift.  Take Laura for instance.  I would have probably never have met Laura if it was not for this company.  I met her because her husband Dirk, yes I know ladies 'Big screams for Dirk'.........He was our Photographer.  He would run around Convention and other events with never ending smiles.  He made a gal feel like a million dollars at these events.  One day he came over to my desk and he told me his wife was interested in becoming a Demonstrator and he wanted her to have the best upline.  He told me had heard 'some things' about me and knew I was the one to be her upline.  WOWZERS - I felt a million dollars that day !!

Laura is so very creative.  She is the kinda person you meet and instantly you like her.  She has a smile you wish you could have.  She is always smiling.  She has the cutest little girls and is a wonderful Mommy.  Laura is suceeding in her business.  She is selling and recruiting and is doing awesome.  Her goal this year is to earn the trip to Disneyworld (2012).  I am so very proud of her and feel blessed she chose me to be her upline.....through Dirk of course :)


Here they are - a very happy couple :)

Thank you Dirk for bringing Laura into my life :)

If you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, we would love you to join us. We have lots of fun - we meet once a month and share ideas, make projects and of course eat treats.



Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

You are a divine upline. Laura is so lucky and this is a wonderful testimonial to the respect you have earned. Hugs, M