Monday, August 30, 2010

Class - Friends Never Fade

Hello Friends,

Have you missed me?  I promised myself I would not create anything else until my stamp room was 100% tidy.  It is about 90% of the way there.  Some people say they cannot function if things are in their proper place.  I am the other way round.  I cannot function in chaos and mess.  Everywhere I looked, there was card stock and ink pads and ribbons and Big Shot dies......UGH!!!  I tried spending 30 minutes per day down there (yes it was such a mess) but that did not work.  It was amazing what I found and even more amazing what I threw in the trash.  It was very therapeutic.

Join me in September for a fabulous class.  You can make 10 of these cards for FREE with matching envelopes. (All you need to do is purchase the stamp set and ribbon thru me.)  You can stamp whichever sentiment you want on the front.  You will have a supply of "Get Well", "Thinking of You", "Happy Birthday", "Because I Care", "Sympathy" etc. (Your choice).

All you need to do is RSVP and I will send you an invoice for $20.  You can choose whether you would like Wood Mount or Clear Mount (Stamp Set). I will order the stamp set and the ribbon.  Come over to the class on the 29th and everything will be cut and ready for you to make 10 of these cards.

When:  Wednesday September 29th
Where:  My House
Time:    7:30pm
Cost: $20 (This is for the stamp set and ribbon - class and other supplies-FREE)


Cannot make the class?  No worries - you can sign up for a kit in the mail.  Purchase the "Friends Never Fade" stamp set and a spool of satin ribbon and I will send all the supplies to make 10 cards including envelopes and directions.

Ink pads: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery - If you don't have them already you can add them to your order.  (Ink will be available at the class.)

Contact me with any questions by e-mailing maxstamps@yahoo.com or calling 801 897-0429.





Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

wonderful simplicity . . . i can't work in chaos either . . . I start to "spin." Hugs, M