Saturday, March 27, 2010

Utah Divas International - Saturday Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends,

Time for another Sketch Challenge.  I really enjoyed working with this weeks challenge.  Here is the Sketch we were given.

One of this years In Colors "Bermuda Bay" has barely seen the light of day in my Craft Room.  I don't think I have used but one sheet of this color.  I decided to use it for this weeks sketch and shocked myself.  I really like the color.  I used Whisper White as the base and then layered it with Bermuda Bay.  I accented it with Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo.
Here is what I came up with!

I am loving the Embossing Folders with our Big Shot. The Polka Dot Ribbon is my favorite ribbon and of course used the Bermuda Bay to coordinate.  I stamped the sentiment using Whisper White Craft ink.  I embossed it using white embossing powder.

Stamp Sets: Good Neighbors, Whimsical Words (Sale-A-Bration sets)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo
Paper: Welcome Neighbor 6x6 Paper Pad (Sale-A-Bration) 
Classic Ink: Crushed Curry
Craft Ink: Whisper White
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy
Tools: Big Shot, (Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder), Paper Cutter, Craft & Paper Scissors, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

Sale-A-Bration ends on March 31 so don't miss out on this once a year promotion with no chance of ever buying these stamp sets or paper again.

Whimsical Words
Good Neighbors




Welcome Neighbor 6x6 Paper Pad





Have a wonderful weekend! 
See you Monday :)

6 comments:

Lorie said...

What a fun card Max! I struggled with ribbon or cardstock for that side feature and decided on both...lol!

RuthieB said...

Max!!!! I love, love, love, that! It's too funny that you put that story about Facebook because that is what I led off with! Have a Happy Birthday on Monday, my friend!

Unknown said...

I am totally shocked you have not used that In Color!! That is one of my favs and will miss it when it retires this summer!! Great job using it and the Sale-A-Bration items!! See you soon on the big boat (and before hand too!!)!!!

carolm said...

this is too cute max. it is so bright and welcoming. love it. xox

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Cute card, and of course, I love all the products too!

Elizabeth said...

What a bright, fun card! Those polka dots are my favorite! I love it!