Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Times

Hello Friends,

This card was made at our recent retreat.  Wendy made all of us one and I just FELL IN LOVE WITH IT right away. 

I love the color combination, the layout and the cute little monkey. 
With Stampin' Up!'s new clear mount stamps you can see exactly where you are stamping.
This 'Good Times' card can be sent to anyone for any occasion.


Fox & Friends - Clear Mount Stamp 118565

Price: $14.95

Inpsired by the Nursery Alphabet Décor Elements, these fun and furry animals are versatile enough to be used for just about any project, ranging from cards, to scrapbooks, to fun 3-D gifts. Available in both wood-mount and clear-mount.

Set Quantity: 7


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh...what a cute card!

Steph said...

Very cute card. I haven't ordered this stamp set yet but I think I will. I want to make some hang-in there cards with that cute little monkey. Love all you cards. btw thanks for the instructions on the flower with the scallop circle punch:)

Maria Williams :) said...

I LOVE this set - I hope it stays around for the next catty!