Thursday, June 14, 2012

SQSC 43 - My Digital Studio

Hello Friends,

This card is for YOU!  Anyone reading this blog post today :)  I use the term 'friend' frequent. I find it very friendly and love using the word.  Lance (my husband) tells my customers I say it to everyone as I cannot remember their names :)

Today is the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge.  I love being given a sketch to work with.  Here's the one we were given for this week - and let me tell you the ones we have for future weeks are so fun! I can't wait to get creating!
SQSC27-001
My card for this week uses ......you got it MY DIGITAL STUDIO.  I just love how quick and easy it is to create with this program. Of course I used the 'Fan Fair' collection which probably comes as no surprise as it is my favorite so far :)  Love the bling and of course - the Paper Flower adds a great focal point to the card.   

Click here to shop online 24/7

Check out the rest of the teams projects by clicking here!

Have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very pretty color combo!
hugs, m