Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Haylie

Hello Friends,

One of my special friends had a birthday over the weekend and this is the card I made for her.  Haylie is 'the' sweetest, and as soon as I saw this paper from our 'Sweet Shop' collection, I thought of Haylie. Ice-creams, Milk Shakes etc - SWEET!

I used Calypso Coral for the card base.  This is one of our In Colors and will be round for another year.  It is one I haven't used much at all but now that Spring is hopefully on its way, I guess I will use it more.  I cut out some of the Sweet Shop Designer Series Paper using the Top Note Die with my Big Shot.  I  then added some of the Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon and tied a bow. 
Next I cut out the letter 'H' using the Serif Essentials Die and Lucky Limeade card stock.  Adhered it to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals and then added some Rhinestones. 

I added a treat inside but now think I should have added a gift card too for an ice-cream/milkshake.

Happy Birthday Haylie!!  You ROCK :)

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Marian Kay said...

Oh Maxine ... these are adorable! I just love them and the matching butterfly box is such a great way to package them. I think (no let me rephrase that, I KNOW that I must make some of these and post them in my cube at work ... need to have those little butterflies keep me company during the work day! TFS!