Saturday, January 28, 2012

Forever & Always

Hello Friends,

There isn't a day that goes by when I don't think about my Parents.  As Valentine's day approaches, I think of how my Dad would send a card to my Mom every year on this day and write in it "Will you be my VALentine?" (Her name is Val :)

I have created this card with her in mind.  I am going to send it to her for Valentine's day with a nice message in it.  I love "Loving Thoughts" stamp set in the Occasions mini catalog.  I chose the 'Forever and Always' sentiment for obvious reasons x

Another of my favorite sets in the mini is the "Apothecary Art" stamp set. (Picture a cute jar filled with jelly or candy with a cute label attached to it :) I was stoked to see the Framelits Dies when I received my mini catalog.  I used the Labels Collection. I LOVE the Embossing Folders and chose the Framed Tulips for this card. I used Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Basic Black for this card.  With the addition of pearls and ribbon, it turned out to be a simple yet elegant card.

SALE-A-BRATION - Click here

To see our catalogs - click here
Click here to shop online 24/7

No comments: