Thursday, December 1, 2011

Layouts using My Digital Studio


Hello Friends,

Do you feel overwhelmed with all the pictures you have taken and just don't seem to get the time to scrapbook them?  I certainly do!  The thing with me is I feel it has to be the most perfect layout to add pictures to.  I feel like I need to spend a full weekend at a scrapbook retreat to make up the pages.  However, with Stampin' Up!'s 'My Digital Studio' software program, you can be done in just a few minutes.  The layout shown above is simply a page that already has the photo boxes - all you need to do is drag pictures into it.  I am way behind on my scrapbooking, and I know using MDS will help me get all my pictures in books or on layouts. 

Here is another layout!  A very good friend of mine (who happens to be my sister's mother in law) took Kayleigh and I to 'Chatsworth House' when we were visiting in England.  It was such a fun day and a great experience.  I even had the chance to play the piano while I was there :)

The chair above was made out of coins!! It was amazing :)
E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more information about this awesome program.  Be sure to visit http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/

Click here to shop online 24/7
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very creative way to scrapbook! Love it.

Hugs, M

Mary Fish said...

love the way you arranged the photos. it was fun to get a peek at your beautiful family, too! hugs, m