Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Last Christmas


Hello Friends,

I was reflecting on my Christmas Card from last year and after I recalled all the hard work - I realized I truly was making the right decision in creating a card using My Digital Studio and having them professionally printed.  I don't plan on doing this every year - maybe every other year.  I do love the card I made above.  I made 150 of these :)

I would love to help you plan your Christmas Cards for this year.  As an extra service to you, once we have come up with a card - I will cut all of your card stock and get everything ready for you for FREE!  Then all you will have to do is assemble everything.
You may not need to make 150 of them :)

Stamp Set: Come to Bethlehem
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink - Soft Suede
Embellishments: Pearls, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: