Monday, October 24, 2011

Leadership Conference in SAN ANTIONIO


Hello Friends -

I am so excited.  I recently registered for our Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference in beautiful San Antonio, TX.  WOOHOO!  Two of my sister in laws live there with their families, along with my favorite cousin ever and his family so hopefully I will get to see all of them.

I have a 'brand new' roomie this year.  Let me tell you it is awesome going to events as a Demonstrator.  (Being an employee means I have to work Convention).  My room mate Brandy is one of the sweetest people I have met.  I am just thrilled to get to know her better.  I will spend my last night rooming with Mary Fish!  NO WONDER I am so excited !!!  To me, the greatest thing about Stampin' Up! - apart from the amazing product, hands down is the friendships!  I am in awe at the wonderful friends I have made.

If you are looking for a fabulous business venture or even something fun you could call a hobby, join my Stamp to the MAX team in the next 7 days and you will receive a FREE Big Shot or $100 in FREE product - YOUR choice.

Contact me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or 801 897-0429 for more information.

Just think - you could be joining me in 2013 for Leadership or Convention in 2012 right here in Salt Lake City, UT!

Click here to join my team

To shop online 24/7 - click here

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

See you there Max! I can not wait to go to San Antonio!!!