Monday, July 5, 2010

Color Renovation/Kits


Hello Friends,

I am sure by now you know how excited I am about Stampin' Up!'s color renovation.  I am so happy with the new core colors, the new In Colors and the returning In Colors.  Stampin' Up! has put together some awesome kits making papercrafting, choosing color so much easier and affordable.

RETROFIT YOUR EXISTING STAMPIN’ UP!® PRODUCTS WITH THE NEW COLOR KITS!


With all the excitement of Stampin’ Up!’s color renovation, you might be wondering what the best way is to update your existing Stampin’ Up! products. Wonder no more! With the new color kits, you can get all of Stampin’ Up!’s new colors (and just the colors you need) without the expense of replacing products you already have.
 
Click here for more information !
 
Be sure to sign up for my Hostess Club/Scrapbooking Class/Card Class.  Click here for a list of my events.  E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com to let me know what you would like to sign up for.
 
Click here to shop online 24/7
 
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: