Monday, August 10, 2009

The new look

Hi Friends,

Michelle Laycock (Laycock Designs) has done a wonderful job with my blog. I am loving the new look. The Thoroughly Modern DSP is my favorite and I am loving the new In Colors.

I really have to get better at blogging. I have lots of pictures and ideas to share. For today, I want to remind you that Stampin' Up! has a great 'Starter Kit' special. For just $85, you can join our family. Our Stamp to the MAX team is growing and I would love you to be a part of it.
Click here for more information. Already a Demonstrator? E-mail me for more information on joining a wonderful group for Demonstrators.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Michelle Tech said...

Love your new look Max!

Mary Fish said...

Work it girl . . . you are styling now. Love the new "duds." Hugs, Mary

Beverly said...

WOWSA!! Love the look of your blog, not sure what it looked like before, but this is fabulous! I'm visiting from Debbie Naylor's blog (my upline).. Thanks for being such a wonderful and supportive SAM to her!
Off to check out your projects!!