Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New In Colors

I am so excited. The new in colors for 2009/10 are shown above. I cannot wait to 'find' the time to play so I can come up with some exciting projects and ideas for upcoming classes.
One of my Stampin' friends "Dawn" has shown how these colors coordinate with other Stampin' Up! colors. Check out her blog at http://dostamping.typepad.com/ She is so talented!

The new catalog will be released July 1st. Call or e-mail me to reserve your copy. If you are a member of any of my clubs, you will receive your copy FREE. Catalogs are $10 or FREE with a $35 order.

You are going to LOVE this catalog. I have been a demonstrator for 5 years and this one is THE BEST.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Tandra said...

I agree! This years catalog IS the best ever!
My fave thing???
The COVER! I love how it feels smooth and matte, not glossy!
I hope SU! stays with this cover! I think it looks/feels very high-end!!
And the new goods inside??
The new InColors are beautiful! I just made a simple card from Mambo Mango(I love the name!)and its on my blog.
OMWord!! I want it all!
Hugs!
Tandra