Thursday, May 14, 2009

Upcoming Card Class





These are the cards we made at our April Card Class. Due to the fabulous response to this class, I am now going to offer my card classes on two nights per month.

At our May Card class you will make 10 cards (includes matching envelopes).

2 Father's Day
2 Thinking of You
2 Birthday
2 Thank You
2 Get Well

A great way to add to or start your collection.

When: Tuesday May 26th/Wednesday May 27th (Let me know which one you would like to attend when you sign up. You can attend both if you wish.
Time: 7:15pm
Where: My Stamp Room. Call or E-mail for directions
Cost: $15/$10 if you are a member of my hostess club. FREE with a $25 order placed at the class.
RSVP and pre-payment required on or before: May 22nd. Spaces will fill up fast. Sign up now to save your seat.

Bring a friend! Both of you get to choose a goody out of my gift basket. (Both must attend to receive the goody - Be sure to let me know you are bringing a friend.)

Make your cards for FREE if you invite your friends to your house or mine on a date that suits all of you. *Minimum 6 people*

Cannot make the class? Cards can be made for you - cost $20

Is this the first time? The cost will be $20 and you will receive a card organizer to keep all your handmade cards ready for when you need to use them.

Call or e-mail to reserve your spot today :)
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

I can see why you had so much demand. I love these cards. I'm nutso over the butterfly card!!! Hugs, M

Maxine Conrad said...

Thank you Mary! You ROCK! ;)