Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome Lisa

Hello Friends,

I am so excited!  One of my most wonderful friends just joined our Stamp to the MAX team.  I am so happy to welcome 'Lisa'.  She was a Demonstrator previously and has become one of my dearest friends.  She is one of the MOST caring people I know. She is always looking out for me and I am so grateful to her :)   We work together and have some fun times in and out of work. 

Lisa is also very talented.  She made this card, shown above for her husband Greg, this past Valentine's Day.  What a definite WOW card.  
If you love crafting and would love to join a fun team, we would love to have you with us.  Either in person, or virtually!  Join for just $99 (receive approx $240 in product - during June). 
E-mail me at maxine@stamptothemax.com or call me on 801 897-0429.

Click here to shop 24/7

Have a wonderful day! 

2 comments:

Christyne said...

Congrats on your growing team! What a lovely card Lisa made!

Maxine Conrad said...

Thank you my sweet friend :) Isn't it adorable? I just LOVE it x