Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Reason to Smile

Hello Friends,

During the month of July, if you purchase $50 or more of Stampin' Up! products thru my online store OR at any of my clubs or by e-mailing your order to maxine@stamptothemax.com you can purchase a stamp set for $5.
The 'Reason to Smile' set will be available for a limited time. 

A very good friend of mine in Australia created this card.  Leonie and I have been 'online friends' for more than 5 years and I would love to meet her one day.  The Australian incentive trip next year will be right here in Utah.  I am rooting for Leonie and hope she makes it :)
This coming Tuesday is my monthly card class.  We will be making 10 cards using this set.

When: Tuesday June 26th
Where: My house
Time: 6:30pm
Cost:  $15 or FREE with a $35 order.

Unable to make class?  No worries you can order the cards in the mail.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: