Friday, June 15, 2012

Stamp to the MAX Friday Challenge

Hello Friends,

Something new here on my blog.  Each Friday I will post a picture where you get to choose what to do :)  You can either create a 'Color Inspiration' card using red, white and blue in this case or you can choose it as an 'Inspiration' card by just looking at the picture and creating !

All you have do is post your creation to your blog and post a comment below and link to your blog.

I will post your creation on my blog on Monday and we will have a vote.  Whoever wins will receive a "Stamp to the MAX" gift certificate.

Good Luck!

Click here to shop online 24/7


3 comments:

Traci Davis said...

Oh how fun!

Kimber said...

What a great new addition to your blog Max! Love it!
http://kimberskrafts.blogspot.com/2012/06/color-challenge.html

Martha said...

I hope I am not too late! ha ha ha I love this by the way. I was just looking for a good challenge to do each week.

http://stampinmartha.blogspot.com/2012/06/sttm-friday-challenge.html