Monday, June 4, 2012

A day at the beach

Hello Friends,

Another project using My Digital Studio.  The great thing about this program is you can create a page in a matter of minutes.  This literally took 20 seconds.  The page was already created for me (part of the Summer Smooches collection).  All I did was add a picture and some text.  Easy as that :)

This picture was taken 5 years ago!  I spent many fun days at this beach in Bridlington, East Yorkshire in England.  Dad was always wanting to be outdoors and anywhere he was with his family made him happy!

If you have not had a chance to download your FREE trial of My Digital Studio, click here to do so.  You will be able to catch up or even start your scrapbooking right away! 

Don't forget the new catalog - Order yours for only $5 by e-mailing me at maxine@stamptothemax.com

Shop online 24/7 by clicking here
Click here to join my team


Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great way to capture this memory.
hugs, m