Friday, June 1, 2012

Stamp to the MAX Blog Hop!

Hello Friends,

HAPPY 1st day of June - Summer is almost officially here :) Today marks the start of a brand new catalog.  At noon, you can order from the new catalog and to welcome it in - I have arranged a blog hop with my very own "Stamp to the MAX" team members. I am first on the blog hop and I will direct you to Martha's blog at the end of this post.  You will also see a list of others who are joining me this month for this blog hop!  Please leave comments on the blogs - we always like comments, especially good ones :)

I created this WISH LIST (cos I need one LOL) using a half sheet (8 1/2x11) of Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  I layered it with a piece of Floral District Designer Series Paper - my favorite DSP in the new catalog.  Up until now anyway.  It may change :)

I used the "Apothecary Framelits" and my Big Shot to cut out the pieces to decorate the book using Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight card stock - all coordinating colors. I ran the Tangerine Tango card stock through the Big Shot using the "Square Lattice" Embossing Folder.  I stamped the "M" in Rich Razzleberry Ink using the Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set and wrapped a piece of Tangerine Tango dotted scallop ribbon around the 'book'.  I am just loving 'Bright' colors at the moment.  They make me happy!

If you place an online order by clicking here anytime during the month of June - I will send you your very own 'Book' with your initial on it. 

Click here to shop online 24/7

Here is my card from yesterday - if you missed it, using product from the new catalog!


Have a wonderful time hopping around our blog hop.  Click here to visit Martha's website where you will see some wonderful creativity!  Martha is #2 on this months blog hop. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the teams projects -
#3 Kim Stewart - Kimberkrafts.blogspot.com
#6 Christina Mansker - http://crazystampmom.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous projects, max!

happy new catalog day.
hugs, m

Elizabeth said...

Great projects, Max!