Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sweet Cake

Hello Friends,


I am loving the Occasions Mini and the fabulous products that are available.  With such an amazing Holiday Mini, I was loving all the products from that but now the Christmas season is over, it is time to get serious again :)

My good friend Heather from Ontario Canada made this fabulous creation.  It's always amazing to me how you can just look at what someone else has made and suddenly you want that set that you didn't think you 'wanted' :)


Sweet Cake Stamp Set
Heather said: The big stamp is actually one stamp, but I cut out a cupcake wrapper from the Soft Suede DSP, the top of the cupcake was cut from a stamped image in Calypso Coral, the cherry is a punched circle in Real Red with Crystal Effects all over it. The heart again, was cut from the Calypso Coral stamped image.  (It's hard to see in this photo, but the paper on the bottom is actually "puffy". The hearts are raised (embossed)

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

thebridgeamit said...

that is an adorable card. i want this set now, too! i love cupcakes!

Monika said...

This is such a cute card- I love it!