Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The end of a FABULOUS vacation

Hello Friends,

Our fabulous vacation came to an end.   This will be a Christmas we will never forget.  THANK YOU for your patience with me while I have spent time with the people I love the most.  I will be back to my regular posting starting tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures of our final moments together - Click here to read the full story if you haven't already :)

Seeing Mom off at the airport - We were struggling to keep back the tears!

So we pulled faces :)
First night together

Last night together

Exact same spot we surprised Mom - I love them sooooo much!

We saw our good friend "John Joseph" at the airport.  He was waiting for someone and it was perfect timing for him to be there as he is such a great laugh - he helped our emotional spirits :)  John is originally from England and has been a great "Sims" family friend for many years and continues to be a great "Conrad" family friend :) (When Jared had gone through security, I bawled like a baby and told John "This is brutal" and how wonderful it will be when "goodbye" is no longer necessary:)

At the airport for a Red Eye Flight!


My favorite youngest brother !
Jared and Kayleigh



Last picture of Jared as he goes through Security.  I was too emotional for any more pictures and must say I looked like I had done a couple of rounds with Mike Tyson by the time I headed out the airport :)

One day there will be no need for goodbyes and I look forward to that day!  I love my family so very much and thank God every day I was blessed with wonderful parents and siblings and have been blessed with a wonderful husband (who made this reunion possible) and wonderful children.

Have a great day my friends!


No comments: