Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pals Blog Hop - Love is in the Air



Hello Friends,

Love is in the air as the Stampin' Pretty Pals share the love with cards and projects for today's Pals Blog Hop!



You've probably hopped over from Dawn Tidd at "My Stampin' Blog." I'm stop number 6 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for love themed paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up at the bottom of the post and you'll be back on track.


Thanks for visiting my blog.  I want to share a fun project with you.  Shown above, is a wonderful idea for home decor.  I love the blocks that Stampin' Up! sells.  All you have to do is decorate them to your liking. 
I covered them with Poppy Parade and Very Vanilla Cardstock (2 in each color).  I then used the "Everyday Enchantment" Designer Series Paper from the Sale-A-Bration catalog which begins January 24th.  I ran this paper through the Big Shot using the Scallop Square Duo Die.

I have always been a fan of the Serif Alphabet.  The set costs $149.95 - I have used this set over and over and over and over.  Well worth it for all your paper crafting needs. I cut out "LOVE" using Soft Suede Card Stock.

I only stamped ONE image on this project. I used the 'crown' from Artistic Etchings. 

I decorated the first block using the "Beautiful Wings" Embosslit Die. (This is the top of the block)

I hope you enjoyed my project.  I had fun creating it.  I love using the Big Shot along with dies and embosslits etc.  If you enjoy using the pearls - you MUST check out the pearls in the Occasions Mini.  They are much bigger and look great. 

Displayed as home decor already :)
Click here to shop online 24/7

Check out the rest of the PALS creativity by 'hopping' from blog to blog.

  1. Linda Fisher at Linda's Stampin Loft
  2. Maggie Mata at MaggieMadeCards
  3. Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
  4. Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
  5. Dawn Tidd at My Stampin' Blog
  6. Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
  7. Susan Lankford at Stampin' Crafty Corner
  8. Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
  9. Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
  10. Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
  11. Frenchiee Hum at Frenchiee's Spot.
  12. Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
  13. Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin' Blog
  14. Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
  15. Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
  16. Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
  17. Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
  18. Amanda Cramer at Mrs. C with Style!
  19. Sandie Conner at Pretty Provisions
  20. Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
  21. Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations
  22. Leah O'Brien at Leah's Stampin' Corner
  23. Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
  24. Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
  25. Emily Steggell at Em's Creations
  26. Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
  27. Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
  28. Jessica Ying at YoYoStamping Studio
  29. Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
  30. Joan Norris at My Creative Impressions
  31. Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Susan Lankford said...

Whyat a wonderful idea! I love the decorated blocks!

Linda Callahan said...

Love these blocks! Great Valentine project!

Kylie said...

what a great project max. i've thought about these blocks from time to time and now you have me thinking about them again :) see you soon!

Mikki said...

Maxine, love what you did with the blocks and how each one is unique...they turned out beautifully and a wonderful decor.

Margaret Moody said...

These are so pretty, Max! Some Valentine decor to use year after year!

Anonymous said...

What a great project! I love how each block is unique! I might have to put some of these blocks on my next order!

Anonymous said...

WOWZA! Great project. Thanks for hoppin'!

Hugs, M