Monday, January 30, 2012

P.S I love you

Hello Friends,

I LOVE Valentine's day!  It is one of my favorite days of the year.  This year I will celebrate 10 years with Lance on this day :)

Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler was my color combination for todays card.  The "First Edition" Designer Series Paper is a great paper to work with especially when you need to fill in blank space.  It adds a lot of character to a card.  I ran the upper part of the cardstock through the Big Shot using the "Elegant Lines" Embossing Folder.

P.S. I love you is a huge hit in the Occasions Mini.  I stamped the 2 images in Cherry Cobbler ink and used the heart punch, adhered it with a couple of Stampin' Dimensionals.  I added some Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and pearls.
P.S. I Love You - Clear-Mount Stamp 125462 Price: $27.95

Treat someone you love to a handcrafted valentine made using this romance-inspired fifteen-piece stamp set! We especially love the decadent, chocolate-dipped strawberry. Looks almost as scrumptious as the real thing! Set coordinates with the Full Heart, Modern Label, 1" Circle, and 1-3/8" Circle Punches.  Set Quantity: 15

Click here for Sale-A-Bration details

To shop online 24/7 click here

Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

thebridgeamit said...

i have this set, and just love it ! i keep going to it for all of the sentiments for V-Day! thanks for posting some inspiration!

hugs, xoxo

Maxine Conrad said...

Thank you for your kind comment :) I love this set too and will use it over and over :)