Thursday, November 10, 2011

Snowglobe meets Sweet Treat Cups

Hello Friends,

Annette, one of my club hostesses had let me know she wanted to see some ideas using the Sweet Treat Cups. I have to be honest, I haven't used them in a while and I realized what I had been missing.  I LOVE them. 
The first stamp set that came to mind was the Snowglobe single stamp.  I stamped the image on the Whisper White card stock after I had ran it through the Big Shot using the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder using Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink.   I then stamped it again on scrap paper and cut out the house. I stamped the image again using Wild Wasabi Classic Ink.  This time I cut out the trees. I added the cut outs to the image on the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.


I added some Mica Flakes into the sweet treat cups and after I had punched out the image using the 1-3/4" circle punch adhered it to the Cherry Cobbler card base. 

Dazzling Details - OH goodness!  If you haven't used this yet - it really is a must.  No need for glue and glitter, just use this.  It creates a 'puffed up' effect when it is dry.

Finally I added a Merry Christmas sentiment in the middle, used some Cherry Cobbler Ribbon and Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine and Rhinestones.

Just 2 days left to get a BIG SHOT for FREE -or $100 in FREE product.  Click here for details.

Click here to shop online 24/7 thru my online store.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: