Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gratitude Journal

Hello Friends,

Thanksgiving, next to Christmas is my favorite holiday!  Afterall, I have so much to be grateful for.  I decided it is about time I wrote down the things I am grateful for - it will be a great heirloom right?  :)

I started out with this 5x5 art jounal - click here for more details.  I LOVE ribbon and so it was easy to add lots of strips of ribbon down the spine.  I then cut out a piece of fabric using the square scallop die and the Big Shot.  I cut out a M (great for Max, Mom, Memories :) using the Serif Alphabet Set and punched out a scallop circle using Cherry Cobbler Card Stock and adhered a large button with glue dots. I used a couple of pearls to add a little elegance and it was done.  Literally took me 15 minutes to make a cute journal.

Great idea for a Christmas gift also. 

Click here to shop my online store 24/7 to take advantage of the Holiday Extravaganza

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: