Thursday, November 17, 2011

Give Thanks Wreath

Hello Friends,

Have you purchased the "Simply Scored Scoring Tool" yet? I am absolutely loving it!  It makes card making so much easier, I score all my card stock when making cards and love the crisp fold it creates.

Look at this beautiful wreath!  Creating this with the Simply Scored makes it so quick and fun.

I am now working on my Christmas Wreath and will post pictures as soon as it is finished.
Simply Scored  - by Stampin' Up!
Purchase yours thru my online store or by e-mailing me at maxstamps@yahoo.com  -Item # 122334.  If you live locally, you will be able to come to a FREE class to learn all about its uses and learn how to make fun, creative projects.  If you don't live locally, you will receive a FREE tutorial with the same information.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: