Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Holidays / Card Class

Hello Friends,

Ready to start making your Christmas Cards?  My wonderful friend Heather Summers from Ontario, Canada made this cute cute card.  I LOVE it.  In fact I don't believe I have seen one of Heather's creations I didn't like :)

If you live locally, I would love you to come to our Christmas Card class next week.  Here are the details -

When:  Tuesday November 29th / Wednesday November 30th
Where: My Basement (let me know if you need my address.)
Time:  6:30pm
Cost:  $15

You will make 10 cards, 2 of each design.  Be sure to invite a friend as you both will get to choose a treat from my famous 'goody basket'. 

Please RSVP - Unable to make it to class? You can order cards in the mail.  E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com to order.  10 handmade cards for just $20 - free shipping.


Have you checked out the Online Extravaganza yet?  If not, you will you not want to miss the fabulous deals. Click here

Check out the Clearance Rack

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: