Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stampin' Up!'s Advisory Board

Hello Friends,

I am so excited about this years Advisory Board members.  I love each and every one of these women. (I LOVE Shelli too). I know them all and think they are amazing! 

These gals basically represent the entire Demonstrator base and are very successful Demonstrators.  Shelli sure did a wonderful job choosing this group of women. 

Stampin' Up!  Such a wonderful business to be part of!  I have never ever regretted signing up to become a Demonstrator. I imagine one day I will be using a cane or a motorized scooter and still selling rubber stamps :)   I have met the most amazing women along the way including these great gals in the picture.

Have you considered joining Stampin' Up!  Whether you would like to pursue a fabulous business opportunity or you would like to purchase crafting supplies - THE BEST crafting supplies, at a discount, I would love you to join my team.    Call me on 801 897-0429 or email me at maxstamps@yahoo.com 

Stampin' Up! changed my life - it could change yours too!

Interested in buying product? - Click here to shop online 24/7

Interested in having a fun girls night? - Click here to check out my events page.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: