Monday, September 12, 2011

Always Thankful/Kit in the Mail

Hello Friends,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  They always seem to pass so quickly don't they?  We had our quarterly shoebox swap as the Stamp to the MAX team.  Everyone did a fabulous job.  We made awesome cards.

This was my card.  I love Fall.  I love the colors! Here in UT, the mountains look simply breathtakingly amazing during the Fall. 

The Holiday Mini is full of exciting things for the Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Holidays and fall in general. 

Early Espresso quickly became one of my most favorite Stampin' Up! colors.  Whenever I use a darker color for the base of my card, I always add a 'liner' in the middle.  It makes the card so elegant and obviously makes writing in it so much easier.

To begin, I ran a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock through the Big Shot using the "Houndstooth" Embossing Folder.  I added a piece of Spice Cake Designer Series Paper to the card with a piece of Early Espresso Card stock which had been punched using the "Lace Ribbon Border".
I used the Big Shot and the "Perfect Pennants" die to cut out the Spice Cake Fabric and added pearls to each of the holes.  I added a Spice Cake Designer Button with a Designer Button from the Regals Collection using linen thread and adhered them using mini glue dots.

I stamped the "Grateful" sentiment from the "Always Thankful" stamp set using Early Espresso ink.  I used the 1" square punch to create the banner effect. 

E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com if you would like to order a kit in the mail.  You will receive all the items to create 10 cards in the comfort of your own home.  Cost is $25 and can be paid by cash, check, paypal or credit card (Discover, Mastercard or Visa) and includes shipping.  Due to Stampin' Up! policy I cannot send stamped images in the kits.  You can either come over to stamp them if you live locally, use any sentiment you may have at home or order the Always Thankful Stamp Set.
Always Thankful Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments: