Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Autumn Splendor

Hello Friends,

I got to thinking how much I really LOVE the Fall.  I love the smells (think hot cider, pumpkin pie, apple pie, cinnamon).  I love the thought of walking through crisp leaves.  I LOVE the colors !

I took out the following ink pads from my Color Caddy and started to 'play' -
*Early Espresso, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party.

I took Whisper White and used that as my base and the layer.  I stamped images from the Autumn Splendor Stamp Set.  I have neglected this amazing Stamp Set.  I LOVE IT.  I used the colors above and had a great time.  I made a 3x3 and a 5x5 card along with the traditional 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.

Autumn Splendor (Wood Mount only) - $20.95

Fabulous cards to give as gifts or easily make and send to your friends.  I used the sentiment "There's always something for which to be thankful" from the "Always Thankful" set in the Holiday Mini.

Always Thankful  Wood Mount - $25.95  Clear Mount - $19.95

Have a wonderful day!


to shop online 24/7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color combination have some more clear cards i would like o see some fabulous clear cards...
Plastic business Cards
Plastic Card