Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Blocks - Class/Kit in the Mail

Hello Friends,

Yesterday was 95 degrees here in Riverton, UT and I was thinking how quickly the snow will be arriving! UGH!  I love snow, but December and January suit me fine for that - I don't like the cold!

Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year - simply for the colors.  Here in Utah, living by the Wasatch Mountains is a delight.  The trees on the mountain look so beautiful with the gorgeous colors of the leaves.  ( I will post pictures soon:)

One of my wonderful customers Janyce, who has become a very special friend of mine asked me a while back to come up with an idea for a group of ladies from her church.  They are having a 'Super Thursday' event and this is what I came up with.

I started out with the Decor Blocks and of course used the Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper - my favorite at the moment.  I used the Leaves #2 & the Perfect Dies with the Big Shot, and along with Pool Party, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla Card Stock and Classic Ink I got to work!  Of course I add to add some pearls.

This is the PERFECT kit in the mail.  No stamped images.  I can send you a kit (or you can pick one up) with everything you need to make this fun project.  
 You can purchase your Decor Blocks thru my online store or e-mail me an order at maxstamps@yahoo.com  Once your blocks arrive, I will send you a kit so you can complete this project. 
# 116829

Want to make these at class?
When: Wednesday October 5th
Where:  My House
Cost: $15 (With pre-purchased blocks for the kit in the mail - the kit will be just $5)
Please RSVP by October 3rd - No RSVP date required for Kits in the Mail.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun!

Hugs, M