Thursday, September 15, 2011

Button Buddies

Hello Friends,

There are times when we need a cute card to send and we don't need to say much!  These cards are perfect for that.  Cute images stamped on Whisper White Card Stock with cute buttons and a sentiment - you are good to go.

Natalie Palmer, one of my team members created these cute cards and offered them as a class and I want to do the same!

Next Thursday (22nd) I am offering a class where you will make 10 of these cute cards - 2 of each design.  Everything ready for you!  Unable to make the class.  No worries - I can send you a kit in the mail or cards in the mail.  E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more information.

When:   Thursday Sept 22
Where:  My House
Time:  6:30pm
Cost: $12 includes envelopes

Invite a friend and your class/kit will cost $8

RSVP : On or before Sept 20

We’re buddies, aren’t we? Images in the Button Buddies Set pair well with our Designer Buttons to give all your projects a one-of-a-kind style. Whether it’s a pink nose on a pink pig, or an orange shell of a slow moving snail, adding a button will add dimension.



Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: