Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #7

Hello Friends,

Time for another Utah Divas International Color Challenge.  I wanted to come up with something that would be easy to duplicate as I had a few to make for our "Graveyard Gala" this Halloween.  The colors for this challenge worked really well. 

I started by using Chocolate Chip Card Stock for the base.  Next was Crumb Cake which I embossed with the Spider Web Embossing Folder.  I adhered that to the base.  I then made a 'Scalloped Edge Envelope Die' using the same Embossing Folder with Cajun Craze Card Stock.  I adhered that using Stampin' Dimensionals.  I stamped the grave from the Graveyard Gala Stamp Set in Basic Gray.  I wrote the details of the event using the Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker and then adhered that with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Very Simple, Very quick and Very fun :)



Click here to see what the rest of the Design Team came up with.  We would love you to join in our challenges.  Give it a try!

Have a wonderful day!




1 comment:

The Inked Stamper said...

Love it Max!!! I love this set and don't have it! Everytime I see something with it, I'm jelous!
Dawn
http://theinkedstamper.blogspot.com