Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Digital Studio Update

Hello Friends,

I am having so much fun with our MY DIGITAL STUDIO software.  It makes scrapbooking and creating other fabulous projects an absolute breeze!

The My Digital Studio version 1.0.5 update is now available. With this latest update, you will receive functionality upgrades as well as access to seven new professional print output products--including a trifold card, a journal, a 5.5" x 6.5" calendar with easel, and four postcards.


It is important that you have the most recent version of the My Digital Studio software prior to installing the Professional Print Product Update.
Updating your software:

•If you have installed the initial update (version 1.0.1), simply click "Help" and select "Check for Updates" in the My Digital Studio software. The update will be performed automatically.

•If you have not completed the initial update, download the My Digital Studio update for a PC (version 1.0.1), or download the My Digital Studio update for a Mac (version 1.0.1). Then, complete the steps listed above to get the most recent update.

•Please note: once you download and install the update, your My Digital Studio software will display as My Digital Studio "1.0.5.665" in the About My Digital Studio screen under the Help menu.

Along with these great additional project options, nearly all of our current professional print products have been permanently reduced approximately 15-60 percent--just in time for all your holiday printing needs! Click here to see the updated pricing!

Click here to shop online 24/7

Last day to sign up for next weeks card class - click here

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: