Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #5

Hello Friends,

WOW - how the weeks pass.  I almost forgot about our Color Challenge this week.  I am really enjoying the color challenges and I am going to get much more prepared for them instead of waiting until the last minute to come up with my idea.

Here are the colors for this weeks challenge!

Stamp Set: Circle Circus
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Classic Ink: Certainly Celery
Accessories: Certainly Celery 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Snail Adhesive, Circle Punches

I am enjoying being a member of our Color Challenge team.  I am using colors I would not normally use, especially together. I made this 'everyday' card to spotlight how easy it would be to make this card using whatever colors you wanted. 

Click here to see what the rest of the team came up with

To shop online 24/7 - click here  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack for amazing deals. Click here


Look at the wonderful tote that can be yours free if you sign up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator before October 13th.



Have a wonderful day!


No comments: