Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stampin' Up! Cruise 2010 - St Maarten's

Hello Friends,

Our day in St Maarten's was a fabulous one.  Mom and I had planned to spend the day with Dawn Griffith and her daughter, Jess.  Woohoo!

We started out with breakfast in the dining room

Grapefruit, cereal and french toast

Dawn sent me this fabulous picture of Jess and me :)

Here is our 'water' Taxi

We did some shopping

and hung out by the ocean

Time to go back to the ship !

My Friends Forever - Jess and Dawn


Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

These pictures look like postcards. Fabulous job capturing the beauty! Hugs, M

Anonymous said...

Love all of your photos .. Your Camera Rocks girlfriend :) Jess and I had so much fun hanging out with you & Momma in St Maarten ( My favorite island )
Love you
Dawn Griffith