Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pina Colada


Hello Friends,

No doubt you thought by the subject line, I was talking about a drink :)  Actually in this case it is the name of a Simply Scrappin' Kit.  Unfortunately, this kit retired.  I wanted to show you what I made with ONE kit plus use up some surplus inventory, ready for the NEW products that will be in our new catalog starting July 1. 

I started by making 16 3"x6" cards

Next I created a 6x6 double page layout

12x12 Layout
2 standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 cards

3 x 6 gift/small cards
Finally a 6x6 Card

All this from one kit and I had 3 sheets of Designer Series Paper left.  It was really difficult for me to not use any ribbon or extra embellishments or tools, but I wanted to show what you can create using Card Stock, Designer Series Paper and self adhesive die cuts.

The Simply Scrappin' Kits are a fabulous way to make and create many projects from one kit priced at just $19.95
If you live locally or would like to receive a kit in the mail with directions, pictures and everything you need, cut out and scored ready to make, be sure to contact me.


Have a wonderful day!


No comments: