Friday, February 19, 2010

Punches

Isn't this just so cute! It is simply made from punches.  I am the manager of a fabulous NING group for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  Michael Paxton from CO, made this fabulous card.  He is our only male member and he does us so proud. 

I am happy to announce that Michael will be our new Contest Coordinator.  Can you guess what this months contest is going to be?
You got it - PUNCHES!!!

If you are a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, we would love you to join us.  Let me know if you would like more details.


Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for February 20. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Sandy said...

This card is too cute! I love the cute book worm.

Sandy

Carolyn Sharkas said...

I would love to join you, I am a Stampin' Up! Demo from Plant City, Florida. Just let me know what I need to do.

carolyn s
inkingthenightaway.blogspot.com

Mary Fish said...

Unbelievably clever and fun. The male perspective is such a wonderful addition to paper crafting. Hugs, M