Monday, February 6, 2012

So Grateful

Hello Friends,

Just look at this 'gorjuss' card.  What a wonderful surprise to come home and find this in my mail box.  I know so many Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and many of them have become my very special friends - lifelong friends.  One of these special, lifelong friends is KIMBERLY.  I could write an entire post about how amazing this gal is. 

This was Kimberly's Leadership swap.  We went to dinner in San Antonio (what's todays special Alex? :) and true to her word, Kimberly said she would mail me a card - and she did.  Isn't this just very stylish and elegant. It screams Kimberly's style :)  Thank you my friend x

The Stamp Set - Fresh Vintage and Designer Series Paper - Everyday Enchantment are in our Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Spend $50 in any of our catalogs or My Digital Studio downloads and you can choose this stamp set or Designer Series Paper for FREE. 

Click here to view the Sale-A-Bration brochure  

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments: