Monday, February 20, 2012

Kathy and Jen's Workshop

Hello Friends,

This past Saturday I had a wonderful workshop with Kathy and Jen.  They were both very prepared and did a fabulous job. The treats were fabulous and one of the guests Wendi brought cherry pies and they seemed to be a great topic of conversation :)

The above card was one of our make and takes.  It is a 3x3 card.  The layer of Whisper White card stock (2 3/4 x 2 3/4) was placed in the Stripes Embossing Folder and ran through the Big Shot.  I used the Triple Treat Flower Stamp using the Basic Black ink pad.  The Embossing Folder, the Brights Buttons and the Triple Treat Flower Stamp are items that are in our Sale-A-Bration brochure. (Choose a FREE item with a $50 purchase.)  I used the White Bakers Twine and tied a bow in the middle of the button. 
Punches used - Fancy Flower/5-petal flower/1/2" circle

Look what we did with the 1/2" circle punch -

This is the card I showed the guests how to make
Here is our other make and take

Here are some pictures of the guests -
Jen (in pink), Wendi, Kathy, Pam


Justine, Sarah (such a sweet little girl), Melinda, Megan and Noelia
Unfortunately Brooke and Lisa had to leave before I asked for pictures :)

AND LAST ......but certainly not least, a very special guest. 
This is Grandpa, I don't even know his name as I just called him Grandpa myself :)  MR. JUTKINS.....and just so you know this is not Rich, it is his Dad :) I 'heard' Grandpa before I saw him and I thought it was Rich as they sound so much alike and they look alike :)

Grandpa using the Simply Scoring Tool with a little help from his granddaughter Jen :)

Grandpa assembling his card.  Thanks for being such a great sport :)

This really was an awesome workshop and I will say this forever - I am so grateful for all the wonderful friends Stampin' Up! has brought into my life.

If you are interested in hosting a workshop, please e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call me - 801 897-0429.  I would love to share with you what I love.  Interested in joining my Stamp to the MAX team?  Please e-mail or call me for more information. 

Click here to shop online 24/7
Download the FREE for 30 days - My Digital Studio Express by clicking here
Don't forget the Clearance Rack - click here

Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Christyne said...

You got to stamp with Rich's dad? That is SO cool!!! Your projects are super cute!