Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mixed Bunch

Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing 3 of our team's swaps with you.  Pat Washburn created this card.  I love it.  The layout and the colors are so cute.  The swaps today feature the Mixed Bunch available in Clear or Wood.

Lin Mumford created this card and I was amazed when she told me she handcut all the flowers.  That is sheer talent :) This stamp set has coordinating punches to make it easier for people like me who are NOT so good at cutting :)

This card was made by Julie Topham.  Very clean and crisp.  Love the color combo used here.  The Lace Border Punch adds an extra touch.  Gotta love the pleated satin ribbon :)

Stamp beautiful, unique flowers or create an entire flower garden in no time with this intricately designed six-piece set. Makes a thoughtful gift! Coordinates with the Blossom, 3/4" Circle, and 1" Circle Punches.

Click here to shop online 24/7

No comments: