Monday, October 31, 2011

My Digital Studio Monday

Happy Halloween my friends!

I have re-joined the MDS Design Team on Utah Divas International.  Of course todays card HAD to have something to do with Halloween. 
Just three colors used in todays creation - Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Whisper White.

The background is the "Hello Doily Background Stamp" (Wood Stamp can be found on page 150 of the Idea Book & Catalog).



Guess what?  Stampin' Up! has extended the Big Shot Promotion until 11/11/11 :)  I would love you to join my Stamp to the MAX team! Contact me for more details at maxstamps@yahoo.com or click here to sign up online.

Click here to see what the rest of the Design Team came up with for todays "Halloween Challenge" on Utah Divas International.

To shop online 24/7 Click Here

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: